Monday, January 9, 2017

hello- a simple gesture

Hello crafty friends,
   Hope you all had a great New Year Celebrations.
Well this new year has brought so much of happiness in my life but you all will have to wait for its reveal.
Till that let me show you what i have in store for you.
I made a "Hello" card using an image from google, embosiing folder from itsy bitsy, my own "hello"stamp, versamark ink pad,golden embossing powder and vellum sheet.
First i took a white card stock and distressed the edges using peacock feather distress ink.
Took another piece of white cardstock and embossed it using embossing folder.
Later i used studio g silver ink pad to highlight the embossed design.
I adhered a vellum sheet with handwritten message over the embossed cardstock.
Got printed the flower image on vellum sheet and colored it using faber castle sketch pens.
I arranged the designed panel over the main cardstock and later stuck the colored flower and finally stamped the sentiment and embossed it with golden embossing powder.
Taadada my card is ready.

hope you all will like it.

thank you,
Vrajangna

No comments:

Post a Comment