Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tanith

Hello crafty peeps,
Very excited to share my first DT post for TTCRD.
we have a generous sponsor Nikki Burnette for this week.
A bit about the sponsor
My name is Nikki Burnette and I am the artist of all the artwork that you see on this website! I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio, but I currently reside in Columbus, OH with my loving husband of 5 years, our daughter Ariana and our two adorable cats: Jensen and Willow. My daughter and kitties provide constant inspiration for me!
I have been an artist my entire life, but began my professional fantasy art career when I began to sell ACEOs on eBay in 2006. You may have heard of them, but in case you haven't, ACEO stands for Art, Cards, Editions and Originals. They are miniature paintings measuring 2.5x3.5" and are highly collectible. I was fortunate to be well received in the ACEO community and started to grow a fan base. People started asking for originals and prints in bigger sizes and they also wanted a variety of products featuring my artwork. So I started to branch out and over the past 8 years it has turned into something that I feel so fortunate to have now. My art is collected worldwide and I'm licensed with a variety of different companies. I have also been lucky enough to be published in a book and a few magazines and online publications. I also attend fairs and conventions across the Southeast and have recently had the privilege of having my artwork on the cover of the ImagiCon 2010 program cover!
I have been asked before "Why fantasy art? And this is my response:
Fantasy art is where my heart lies. I love being able to escape the reality of our world for even just a few hours and enter a new fantasy realm where witches play tricks on Halloween Night, fairies fly around the sweet smelling rosebuds, and mermaids swim gracefully through the water with their dolphin friends.
I mainly use watercolor and ink to create my fantasy fairies, witches, vampires, pirates, steampunk and mermaids and offer my art in many different sizes including ACEO (2.5x3.5"), 5x7", and 8x10". I turn my original art into a variety of items to offer you a fun way to experience my art! I create hand-embellished limited edition prints, custom paintings, magnets, stickers, bookmarks, pocket mirrors, buttons, coloring pages and more! These are all made in my studio and shipped to you by me, the artist!
I feel so privileged to be able to do something that I enjoy so much every day and am thrilled that you have taken the time to read a little bit more about me and my art! Thanks for stopping by!
All images are copyrighted © by Nikki Burnette. Any use of images is strictly prohibited without direct consent from the artist.

The prize is 3 digital stamps.
I have used the image entitled "Tanith" for my mixed media card.



Don't forget to participate in the ongoing challenge by clicking TTCRD BLOG 

Hugs
Vrajangna.



8 comments:

  1. Love the beautifully coloured image and fabulous textured background--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and beautiful design!Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week over at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work love all the colours, the imahe is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete