Wednesday, July 5, 2017

You and Me ( album)

Hello friends, Vrajangna here back with a photo packed post on album using newly launched magical mica powders from Imaginations, Papericious products, few dies and my silhouette cameo
I have made an album sized 7 x 7 inches with the pockets sized 6 x 6 inches. I have used Papericious “Our Wedding” paper collection.


I cut three chipboard pieces 2 pieces measuring 7 x 7 inches and 1 piece measuring 7 x 4 inches.
I joined two of the pattern paper and arranged my chipboard.
I then folded the extra parts inside and secured them with glue.
I used hidden hinge technique for binding the pockets
Starting with the album cover has used cherry lynn flourish die and mulberry flowers and a chipboard frame for the front panel and an antique lock. I used magical mica mystical gold powder, mixed it with water and spread it over the flowers, leaves and chipboard frame.


I decorated the inside pages by matting the pattern papers provided in the paper pack.












Once done with pages i created the pockets and used negative die cut from the wedding vows chrry lynn die for the shading.


Created a doily and tags using silhouette cameo.
For the side i used papericious chipboard and coloured it with blue gold, crimson red and mystical gold mica powder.



The powders helped to create a lot of dimension and focal point.Used a border die cut for the two sides. Also added a frame die cut with a couple image from the paper pack.
For the matted pages i used various quotes and colouring images to decorate the pages.







For the Backside cover i adhered a heart panel cut out using cameo.



Hope you all will love it.



Thank you,
Vrajangna






1 comment: